Install and activate your Xfinity gateway through xfinity.com/authorize to approve the Xfinity products and services. Xfinity is a streaming service providing live television channels, DVR recordings, linear cable networks, and videos on demand. You can watch live TV channels from 200+ networks partnered with Xfinity. You could also download and watch shows offline!
Xfinity Streampix is an “online on demand media streaming service” which is offered by Comcast. Now here is good news, you are able to enjoy the selection of content courtesy of Xfinity stream on Roku streaming player because Xfinity TV beta app is now available on Roku. You can easily install or add Xfinity TV beta app from Roku channel store.
How to Activate Xfinity from xfinity.com/activate?
- The step-by-step guide for activation of your Xfinity player is given below:
- Visit the website: xfinity.com/authorize in your web browser.
- Then, enter xfinity activation code and click on Continue to Proceed.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to begin activation.
- Use your account details to login with your xfinity account.
- Connect it to your Home Network and after completing the activation.
- Connect your devices to your WiFi name and password for your home network, if you’re Gateway or modem supports a wireless connection.
- After completing all the screens you will be able to access Xfinity.
Setting Up Xfinity On-Campus
- Navigate to the “Search” tab on the left and search for “Xfinity Stream Beta,” then add the channel
- Open the app and select “Get Started”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to the xfinity website (xfinity.com/authorize) on a computer or phone and enter the given code
- At the Xfinity sign-in screen, click “Xfinity On-Campus Students Sign In Here”
- Search for “Santa Clara University” on the next screen and select it
- This will redirect you to the SCU Single Sign-on Portal where you will sign in as you normally would
- After you sign-in your Roku will automatically link the app with you Xfinity On-Campus account
How to Create an Xfinity Account?
Guidelines to create your xfinity account without any hassles are given below:
- The foremost step is to open your mostly used web browser and visit: xfinity.com/authorize.
- Mobile app users are needed to open the xfinity app.
- After that, go to the sign up option.
- Enter your login details like username, email id, password, etc.
- After that hit the create account button.
- Your Xfinity Account is created.
xfinity.com/authorize Roku (Set up Process):
- In the Roku Channel Store, open the app from the Xfinity Channel.
- Choose the option “Sign In”.
- The Activation Code will appear on the screen on the device.
- From another device (desktop, tablet, or phone), go to xfinity.com/authorize.
- Enter the xfinity.com/authorize code (should be a 6-digit code received from the Roku device).
- You will be prompted to enter the Xfinity ID and Password.
- Next, you should click on the “Sign in” option.
- On the next screen, a “Success!” message will appear on the screen. Also, “you should see your screen update shortly”.
- On the next screen, the Terms of Activation will load. Click “Yes” to accept and continue.
Activating Xfinity Internet service
- At first, locate the Gateway or Modem and link your Gateway.
- Secondly, you have to wait for the Gateway or the Modem to be set and ready.
- Now, make sure to provide a network connection.
- Moreover, you can activate the Gateway or the modem using the activation site.
Finally, you can link it to your home network.